| || |
|Proper Clock Return Procedures|
If you are not satisfied with the workmanship of your clock,
you can return it within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
1. You have to contact us before returning a clock.
Unauthorized returns will be rejected.
Check our info page for more information.
2. Take off the weights and wind up the clock fully, and secure each of the chains from slipping into the case by putting a wire through the chain links right under the clock (this is very important and how it was originally shipped to you).
3. Put the remaining chains in a bag and either tape the bag with
clear shipping tape onto the bottom of the clock case.
4. Remove and repack the top carving piece of the cuckoo clock.
5. Place the clips back onto the bellows and the paper strip
between the spiral gong and the lid (this is how it was originally shipped).
6. Latch the cuckoo door back to lock the door.
7A. Put the clock back in its original product box.
7B. Make sure the clock has no room to move.
7C. Fill the box with newspaper or bubble wrap & close
(do not use packing chips).
7D. Place the original product box inside another shipping box.
(The original product box is not meant to be a shipping box)
7E. Pack with newspaper/bubble wrap & close with packing tape
8. Do not ship back the weights and top carving piece
of the cuckoo clock if you are sending it back for repairs only.
9. For an exchange or refund, all parts, including manuals, labels,
cerificate etc.. must be included with return and in working order.