| || |
15" LEAVES & BIRDS
8 DAY MOVEMENT
- Leaves & Birds
- 12" W x 15" H x 7" D
- 8 Day Movement Cuckoo Clock
- Beautifully hand-carved from wood
- Wooden hands, numbers, and bird
- Imported from the Black Forest of Germany
- Cuckoo's once on each 1/2 hour
& each hour the number of hours.
- Precision Brass 8 Day weight driven movement
- Pine Cone finish cast iron weights
- Wood Carved Pendulum
- Manual night-shut off switch
- Manufacturer: Romba and Haas
- 2 Year Warranty
This large and beautifully-carved cuckoo clock speaks of old-world charm and craftsmanship. It features a beautiful and detailed carving of three birds which are hand-carved in three dimensions. The little birds are incredibly lifelike and stand guard over their young - nested in the thicket of grape leaves.
When the clock strikes the hour or half-hour the door opens, a cuckoo appears and calls along with the clock's gong strike.
This clock is hand made in the Black Forest in Germany. The mechanical brass movement is driven by two weights and time escapes with the tick of a traditional pendulum. The cuckoo call sound is made by two wooden whistles with bellows inside the clock case.
Even the packaging has old-world charm, as only paper is used. The factory packing is all made with renewable materials. This clock makes a great gift for the young and old alike. This clock would be perfect for bird, animal, or nature lovers
Click here for closeup pictures
See Video below of the clock too!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11.
|Also In This Category|